Partners in Therapy PLLC is interested in
expanding our OT and PT team with experienced therapists that enjoy providing services in the child's natural environment (homes and daycares).
We currently provide services throughout Wake
and Johnston counties as well as the Winston Salem area. We contract with the local Children's Developmental Services Agencies (Raleigh, Rocky Mount, and Winston Salem) but also receive referrals
from pediatricians, hospitals, schools, and parents of current or past clients.We primarily serve children ages birth through 3 years old but also work with preschool and elementary school-aged
Part-time and full-time contract positions are
Partners in Therapy offers:
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Great opportunity for anyone trying to balance work and home life
- Flexible scheduling- You determine the number
of clients on your caseload and the hours you work. Make your own schedule and choose your own service area.
- $150 bonus for EVERY 150 sessions completed
- Summer and Christmas
- Health insurance stipend
- Group liability insurance and license renewal fees
- Continuing education assistance
- Mentoring and support available through close-knit group of
- Evaluation materials provided
- Flexibility to have as few as 10 hourly sessions per week or build a full-time
- Must be licensed PT or OT in the state of
- 1 year experience as pediatric PT or OT
- Ability to work independently and manage your own
- Willingness to work in the client's home
- Ability to communicate well with families of
- Physical demands: Should be able to transfer
patients, be knowledgeable in and exercise good body mechanics during patient treatment and be able to lift 30 lbs.
Please call Mara Cappelletti at 919-896-2249
or email at email@example.com for more information about the position and our practice.